I have a dream and a prayer … of a Special Ed Christian school in Central Illinois.
I don’t know how the Lord might answer that prayer, but I’m asking others to pray about what God’s desire is for Central Illinois.
Promise Christian Academy in St. Louis (https://www.promisestl.org/) is a state-of-the-art special ed Christian school that strives to provide an on-ramp for life for individuals with special needs.
Promise began with one person recognizing the need to make a difference for the "sake of our Jesus" and asking others to pray about what God's desire was for the St. Louis area. This became the first board of Promise. It was seven years later that Promise opened its doors to two students in a half-day program, and the rest is His Story.
Will you join me in praying about what God’s desire is for Central Illinois? And/or in sharing this request with others who might want to pray?
No comments:
Post a Comment