Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Day 5 of our new routine

1 - I'm still recovering from our zero-routine, 8-trip summer.

2 - We are still adjusting to our school year bedtime & wake up time. :) 

3 - In the first 4 days of school, I had three appointments, two of which have precipitated lots of next steps. 

4 - Are you a mom? Do you have other moms to pray with? Check out Moms in Prayer!

5 - Are you a teacher? Do you pray with other teachers? Check out Teachers in Prayer!

6 - After our Tennessee trip, we had a long weekend in Wisconsin, a long, full day of appointments in a city 70 miles away + a play date there, a play date here, and two back-to-school nights.  

7 - This week, swim lessons start back.  Next week, Trail Life, Awana, and afternoon speech therapy start back.  Welcome, fall! 

8 - We are not doing team sports this fall.  I'm holding out the carrot of Upward Basketball during the winter (that will be great exercise, I hope!), although I may be the only one excited about it. ;)


How's back to school going for you? :)

No comments: