I haven't been thrifting as much as I once did for multiple reasons including saving gas and also trying not to accumulate but rather to purge!
But as I purge, I take loads to the thrift store ... and go in to have a look. :)
Today, LM went with me, and as we were discussing what we would do, she said, "First we look at books." Yes, indeed!
She found some princess books, and I found some learning books.
I found a couple pair of new with tags church pants for LG, a few items of clothing for myself, and an amazing long-sleeve rashguard and swim skirt for LM next year (for $2!).
In the toy department, LM got a dog-carrying purse, and I picked up a Nerf gun for LG for 50 cents and a Learning Resources Math Minute game for 25 cents.
And, to add a touch of beauty, I spent 25 cents on this mug.
Have you had any great thrifting finds recently?


No comments:
Post a Comment