Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Speech sample


These probably don't seem newsworthy to anyone else, but each utterance is cause for rejoicing in our family.  My latest compilation of speech samples to e-mail Little Guy's aural rehab therapist:


Little Guy, come here please. We’ve got to play at the park.
“No park. Little Guy stay home.”


The first time he saw my newly painted toes for the summer:
“Mommy have pretty toes. LG touch Mommy’s pretty toes.”


“Milk all gone!”
What are you going to do with the cup?
“Put it in the sink.”


After he asked to play indoors with the red ball:
What happens if it goes up high?
“Mommy put it … ball away."

When he wanted me to read a book, but I said I was going to the bathroom. 
"Mommy read book in the bathroom.”
Problem solving!! :)


“Mommy cut almond butter.”
When I was spreading almond butter with a knife.  He knows peanut butter, but we’ve only had almond butter in the house the past 3 weeks, so I was surprised he used the words “almond butter.”



"Daddy play game with you.”
Inviting Daddy to play a game with him.


“Mommy walk on line.”
When we were running off energy in the church gym, and he wasn’t ready to run out into the middle with everyone. He wanted to walk on the line outlining the basketball court, and wanted me to do it too.

No comments: