331. another week
332. progress on the messy pile on my desk dining room table
333. progress in wrapping gifts, preparing teacher cards, etc.
334. one week of enjoying the tree lights (on timer) in the dark mornings and dark afternoons
335. a weekend off school (the morning routine has me BEAT!)
336. safety so far in snow
337. early morning quiet (I was up at 5.30 Saturday morning; I may pay for it at 5.30 PM, but it's life-giving for now)
338. my dad's 94-year-old distant cousin and the godly wisdom & encouragement in her texts to me as I bear the weight of selling my parents' farm
339. a husband with an MBA, friends who pray, a SIL knowledgeable in trusts, POAs, etc., and the assurance that the Lord will answer prayer and work out the wrinkles
340. Ranger Bill ~ as much as I grow weary of hearing him on every van trip to town, and at breakfast, and at bedtime, the old radio show (now podcast) is full of strong godly male role models, wholesome living, wise decisions, godly counsel for dealing with problems, resourcefulness, biblical truth, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment