Monday, April 5, 2010

1000 Gifts, Vol. 3, #21

holy experience
201. family friends building memories with the fourth generation
202. the feeling of progress on several fronts
203. access to medical care
204. access to long distance telephone service (!)
205. safety and endurance for a grueling day in the "big city," running wedding errands (literally) all over town
206. anticipation of a reunion with a friend I have not seen since my life turned upside down :)
207. reminders of so many triumphant hymns in friends' Facebook status updates on Easter
208. warmer weather
209. a friend's question
210. the Spirit's using it to bring clarity and growth


The rest of my growing gratitude list can be found here. Consider joining in the Gratitude Community at holy experience, and allow gratitude to transform you.

2 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

I enjoyed your list! Especially #203...may I never take that for granted!

Anonymous said...

You are blessed with a good friend if a question leads to thank Him.