"Best of blessing He'll provide thee, Naught but good shall e'er betide thee, O how He loves!"
Made me cry! In fact it makes me cry often when I think about how my Mama is going to miss you in Japan...And I cry in a happy sort of way. God has been and is and will always be SO GOOD!
I am SO with Sara! Glad you all had a good time, looking forward to seeing both of you amazing, wonderful women!
Thanks for going along on this ride of both sadness and joy. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an 温泉。
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Made me cry! In fact it makes me cry often when I think about how my Mama is going to miss you in Japan...And I cry in a happy sort of way. God has been and is and will always be SO GOOD!
I am SO with Sara! Glad you all had a good time, looking forward to seeing both of you amazing, wonderful women!
Thanks for going along on this ride of both sadness and joy. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an 温泉。
Post a Comment