Thursday, December 19, 2024

1000 Gifts, Vol. 7, #35

341.  a lunch date with my forever date ~ see A Farmer in Winter ;) 

342.  first sick visit with my new immunologist went well (Thank you, Lord!!)

343.  LM's reading tutor

344.  Amazon - seriously, how would I ever shop for Christmas?!

345.  in the midst of all the stress of the past 6 months preparing my parents' house to be sold, etc!, my autoimmune diseases have been basically well-controlled (not in remission, but not getting significantly worse)

346.  despite a rather big snafu and the delay it caused, my infusion drugs arrived Saturday and a nurse came Monday to do my IV

347.  I had met her two years ago when she was observed by my regular nurse, so I wasn't anxious about a new nurse

348.  despite the fact that her first attempt blew a vein, she quickly found another site and it was my best infusion in a long time

349.  a little breather in our schedule when the high school pool pump broke & swim practice was cancelled for a week ~ or maybe the season? :( 

350.  going to bed early on Wednesday when Jim took the children to Awana ~ see A Farmer in Winter ;) 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I had no idea you were still regularly blogging! Great to see you here (admittedly I rarely look at other people's blogs). I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles as well as the work involved with your parent's house. But glad for these things that you're able to be thankful about! Merry Christmas J!