It's been another week!
Sunday was Father's Day and camp drop-off.
Monday LM and I went to the park. We also visited the library where she got her name moved up on the wall to "I've read 500 books before kindergarten."
Monday afternoon I purged & reorganized the toy closet.
Tuesday the sitter was here at 8, and I was off to the city for my monthly infusion. LM had swim lessons. I picked up a late Father's Day gift and our Walmart order afterwards. The cleaning girl was here when I got home. After she left, LM & I took Grandpa his Father's Day cards and gifts. And LM ended up staying 1.5 hours while I came home and ... enjoyed quiet!
Wednesday the summer sitter was scheduled to come (even though we had had a sitter the previous day). She took LM to the library program. I had a committee meeting and then stopped by the kids' consignment store, got the van washed, and picked some things up from a friend.
Thursday LM had speech at noon, followed by an errand of mercy and then her kindergarten eye exam and a few errands.
Friday LM had her final swim lesson, we dropped off a load at the thrift store, purchased advance tickets for the local summer carnival, went by the post office & library, went to pick up LG, came home briefly, and then went to his last regular baseball game, arriving home after 8.30 pm. Whew!!
No comments:
Post a Comment