Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Thankful ~ Specialist

I recently was able to see a specialist in Chicago.  

Thankful for a rheumatologist who is not offended if I want a second opinion, and who told me when it was time to get a second opinion. 

Thankful that insurance approved it as in-network even though it's out of network. 

Thankful that Jim could go with me. 

Thankful for three people who did a patchwork schedule of staying with the children. 

Thankful that the doctor was very familiar with my case when I walked in.  

Thankful for the questions she asked and that she listened well and explained things very well. 

Thankful for a few changes she made to medication. 

Thankful for a few labs & imaging tests she ordered and that I have those scheduled in the next few weeks. 

Thankful that, pending those results, my diagnosis could change to something more rare, but with a better prognosis.

Thankful for hope.

Thankful for the Great Physician who hears & answers prayer & has all power. 

No comments: