::repost from last summer::
The 5th & 6th grade Sunday School class I helped in this summer
did the following activity one week, and I did it, too! Their answers
brought tears to the teacher's and my eyes. My answers strengthened my
faith. Perhaps you would find it helpful, too. :)
Psalm of Worship 1
You, Lord are a _________________
You are the one who ________________
From the Lord comes ________________
In the morning Lord, you _______________
The Lord has heard me cry __________________
He will ______________
Psalm of Worship 2
I will give thanks to the Lord because _____________
I will tell of the wonderful things you do.
1. __________________
2. ___________________
3. __________________
Psalm of Worship 3
The Lord rules _______________
God alone can ________________
The Lord is known by His ________________
But God will never ____________________
God is _________________________
Psalm of Worship 4
Lord you see ___________________
and you hear _________________
You can do ________________
You Lord are in __________________
The Lord is _______________________
and you will _____________________
No comments:
Post a Comment