Our second date included an organ concert in Wheaton.
Last Christmas we attended several concerts, plus Jim attended his "best concert ever," which I wrote about here.
We already have the 2011 concert at that cathedral on our calendar. In addition we hope to go out-of-town to attend an annual Christmas concert which Jim usually attended before we were married.
This summer we were able to attend a concert of The King's Brass!
Last fall, my in-laws treated us to a night at the symphony.
And tonight we have tickets for the Getty concert!
If we're in town next weekend, we might attend a concert of The American Boys' Choir.
Perhaps I do have an answer when people ask what we like to do together. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my bloggy space with that "Amen"!
As I peeked around your blog, I am struck by how different our lives are...you having lived in another country (and a very different culture!) for 12 years, I having lived all of my life within a sixty mile radius. But love for the Lord ties us together!
Post a Comment