Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where's the closest Chick-fil-A?

One thing I miss, being out of the South, is Chick-fil-A

When we went to Louisville this winter, we went out of our way and waited in a long line, just to get a bite of lunch at CFA.

Last week we were shocked to learn that there's a CFA in the town we do most of our shopping - ?!?

Turns out that it is a licensed CFA with limited hours and also limited accessibility.  One must have a badge to enter, as it's housed in the cafeteria of the national headquarters of a major company. 

Shock. Disbelief. Excitement. Anticipation. And then disappointment, and even a little sense of being betrayed.  All of those emotions sped through me in the few seconds it took to learn that there's one nearby, but that it's inaccessible.

Guess where I'm going next time I go south??? :)

No comments: