361. a former colleague's visit
362. our small town's summer festival with free roasted corn
363. "happening" upon a vendor in one of the craft booths at the festival, which led to finally getting some silk floral arrangements for our home to look more homey!
364. a reunion with my Japan-based cousins ... here in tiny town!
365. a day in between guests, so I could re-stock the pantry, run errands, etc.
366. two fellow shoppers who answered my question for help, proclaimed that they adopted me, scoured the store for items I was looking for, and said they just might do it when I suggested they could go into business!
367. 4-night, 3-day visit with a cousin who has known me all my life and whom I was able to visit (in the Pacific) four times while I was in Japan
368. six hours of uninterrupted conversation with her for the first time in decades, as her menfolk went on an outing while she and I had lunch and went on a Goodwill expedition
369. shopping Goodwill to help a cousin's TCK son (just finished a 4-year term overseas himself and now starting grad school in the States) set up his apartment in grad school
370. a special wedding, which gave us a very special family reunion with family, family of family, and friends who are like family!
No comments:
Post a Comment