During this season when we drive separately to church, I find myself complaining ... on missing out on what used to be our weekly 30-minute conversation on the way there and another one on the way home. I also find other things to complain about, too. :(
But this week, the Lord helped me look on the bright side. In addition to getting to sleep in a little :) :) :), my drive coincides with the best 30 minutes of Sunday morning radio!!
I hear the second half of Bryan Chapell's sermon (including application), and this Sunday's program also included a phenomenal organ postlude of a medley of missions hymns! Then I hear the first part of morning worship at the historic Moody Church, including some Scripture reading, and quite a bit of congregational singing ~ of hymns! ~ and accompanied by organ.
Anything in your life that bugs you or you find yourself complaining about? Maybe there's a hidden blessing that comes as you endure it.
No comments:
Post a Comment