Friday, July 25, 2014

Seen & heard around our house

***

Nothing like turning on the baby monitor to have the crying be in stereo!

***

Determined to find the paci that I knew I had put in the crib with him, I looked under the crib and then searched the room before looking between the crib and the wall ... where I found six pacis!

***

Where there's a will, there's a way.  We love the Ergo for hikes, grocery shopping, and even the freedom it gives me (and constraint it gives him) so I can eat in a restaurant.  Today I found a new use.  Dry ingredients and wet ingredients were in their separate bowls when naptime ended sooner than expected, and I had a very clingy baby on my hands.  Enter the Ergo!  I wore little one while he calmly watched me mix the pumpkin bread batter, grease the pans, fill the pans, and put them in the oven (that last bit was done VERY carefully!). 

***


No comments: