Today's entertainment for Little Guy is his booster chair. He found it on the floor (where I had placed it after unloading the car from several hours he spent with his cousins) and is practicing sitting in it, standing up, pulling it around, etc. (Honestly, I'm enjoying the quiet.) :) His other entertainment is a box of kleenex. I figured (for the first time) that my sanity is worth the dollar of kleenex that will be wasted. :)
After a week that included:
- 24 hours of house guests,
- a trip to the pediatric hearing clinic 70 miles away,
- the stress (for me) of his hearing test,
- mixed reports of the results,
- hard conversations with both of his therapists regarding the possible trajectory of his hearing loss,
- emotional energy spent pondering "what ifs,"
- doing something new by starting developmental playgroup,
- figuring out how to make our schedule work on that day,
- and then throwing in my annual physical exam,
No comments:
Post a Comment