791. tulips in full bloom in two yards I drove by yesterday
792. redbud in full bloom in this area of the country - this is one of the most nostalgic scenes in the world for me
793. newly opened flexible drop-in childcare in the city where Little Guy goes to school
794. Little Miss's first day there - 2.5 hours during which I could think (!!!), get gas, make a few phone calls, and have my monthly teacher & therapist meeting
795. monthly teacher & therapist meeting ~ the small steps of progress, the areas to focus on, and the collaboration we have
796. the four empty carseats in my car for those 2.5 hours ~ the sanctity of life they represent and the story God is writing in each of their lives (& in this world, through them)
797. fellow carpool mom ~ she is my tribe (I don't like that phrase, but there are few other people in the world who "get" this life we're living)
798. ongoing language explosion for Little Miss
799. print-awareness explosion for Little Guy (absolutely LOVING this!!!)
800. Abiding Radio app for peaceful music (Aaaaah!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment