What I'm drinking: Anthology black tea
What I'm watching: the sky slowly become light, as the sun rises through the clouds
What I'm reading these days: Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle boxed set (!) and the Little Lights biographies (to Little Guy) and, to Little Miss, The Story of Daniel (LG never glanced at this series I bought at a garage sale, but LM "reads" them every day!), Prayers for Little Hearts (Little Blessings), and LG's A-B-C book.
What I'm listening to these days: "Sing! Most Requested Hymns" and "Hide 'Em in Your Heart" on Spotify
What's on my project list: Little Miss's A-B-C book! This is a Shutterfly photo book I made for LG just before LM was born, introducing the story of his life ... B is for birthday, D is for dedicated, F is for extended family, G is for grandparents, N is for namesake, O is for official (when his adoption was official), etc. It includes the name of the city/state where he was born, etc. LM reads LG's, but declares that the baby in each picture is her!
What I'm saying 'no' to: the BEST townwide garage sales today (I spent yesterday inventorying the clothes I have purchased ahead for LG, and he's in good shape); and participating on a parent panel of special needs children
Who I'm praying for: the birth mom of a little newborn baby, whom friends are adopting
What new app I'm using: Snore Lab
What new goal I have: to walk on the treadmill every day for two months, for a total of 60 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment