Thursday, August 27, 2020

Picture Day 2020

Picture Day at school is today (on the 8th day of school, in hopes that it will be said & done before any remote learning plans are put into place!  Teacher appreciation week is also underway for the same reason, I presume).  Hopefully I'll remember to send Little Guy in a nice shirt. ;) 

I had to fill out the order last night ... and bought the bare minimum.  (I don't even think the grandparents will get a 5x7.) The hair clippers I ordered from Amazon should arrive by 8 pm tonight... a few hours too late.  And would my initial hair cut even be Picture Day worthy?!?

He will have a 1st grade school picture for a keepsake ...  a 2" x 3" 1st grade school picture with long scraggly hair & jagged front bangs cut by Mom two weeks ago.  If he needs photographic evidence of his 6th year, we already have a beautiful shot from our porch photo shoot in March.  :)  

How do/did you handle School Picture Day?

No comments: