Saturday, January 30, 2021

Mittens

All politics aside, I have been a little bit obsessed with all the memes regarding Bernie's mittens at the inauguration. 

This is one of my favorites, perhaps because I love a good cuppa and a good sleep.

This one brings a big smile to my face, given the Holderness Family video about the mittens.


This one is just too funny, especially if you grew up Presbyterian.

This one just shows the creativity. I've seen it made out of vegetables and also a cake, LEGO, and also a crocheted version.

Some days I do the NYT mini, and well, of course, mittens would be a word on there. Ha!




And, after someone had had their fill of memes, they made this one. :)


My new wool socks look like they are cousins to the mittens.

And, actually, my mittens look like they're related, too! 


Do you have a favorite Bernie's mitten meme?

No comments: