After the long weekend over Easter (& weeks & weeks of an upper respiratory infection), I have no shame in saying that I went back to bed every day Tuesday - Thursday, after I dropped the children off at school.
This week has been more of a reality check. :)
Monday (granted not until noon) I had a 45 minute Zoom interview with a college student. And then I made a quick trip to the nearest grocery store (10 miles away) to stock up on meat for the week. As soon as it was in the fridge, it was time to go get in car line.
Tuesday at 8 AM I had a 30-minute phone call. One phone call led to three phone calls, several texts, some internet searching, and a long email. I had not quite finished breakfast before the phone call, so at 10 AM I finished my boiled egg and the other half of my toast, and boiled more water for another cup of tea.
Wednesday after lunch I have IEP meetings at school for both children. So I need to spend time in the morning gathering my thoughts ... and no doubt praying for the Lord to help me keep my mouth closed when I need to.
Thursday I need to make sure I'm drinking a lot, because ...
Friday my nurse is to arrive by 8 for my 4 - 4.5 hour infusion, and I need to be hydrated.
Friday evening around bedtime (6-7 PM) is LM's second baseball practice.
Praying for relief from fatigue, clear thinking to do the paperwork I need to do & be alert for the discussions I need to have, and energy to go to baseball practices & games (4 nights/ week!).
No comments:
Post a Comment