Thursday, July 3, 2025

Mid-year

More than half of 2025 is in the rear view mirror. 

Where has it gone? And how have I (& we) used it?

What stands out to me? 

January & February included all the closings on my parents' farm ... and all that that entailed!

February we drove to Florida & back. 

In March I had a monumental IEP meeting for LM. And in May I had BK's transitional IEP meeting to middle school. 

In May my rheumatologist in Chicago said my disease has stopped progressing!! 

In March the family celebrated Jim's dad's 95th!!

In June my mom fell, had surgery on a broken elbow, and was discharged to the rehab hospital for an as-yet-undetermined period of time. 

As always, my highlight was Moms in Prayer!  

What will the second half of 2025 hold?  Truly only the Lord knows.  May He find us faithful. 

No comments: