Days 68 ~ 72
Monday, July 27
LM was up at 6.18 AM! Ai-yai-yai! I was definitely dragging by bedtime!
Jim & BK were at the farm in the morning. LM had tutoring from 2-3.30, while Jim had PT. Then she stayed at Grandpa & Grandma's, while I went to a hair appointment and BK was with friends at the pool. Whew!
Tuesday, July 28
The children slept in. LM spent the afternoon with her aunt, while I took BK to the hearing clinic (70 miles away) for his annual hearing test.
Wednesday, July 29
The children and I left at 9 to pick up snacks and then a friend and head to the Lincoln Museum & Lincoln Home. LM earned another Junior Ranger badge, and asked what happens when you earn ALL of them?! :) She has goals!
Home at 3.30. LM had tutoring 4-5. The friend's mom picked him up at 5.30. Jim took BK to Youth group. LM & I finished reading the next Boxcar Children book.
Thursday, July 30
LM came in our room at 4.15 AM. I exclaimed, "It's 4:00 in the morning!" And she excitedly asked, "It's morning?!?" She came back in at 5.15 and I sent her back to bed. Whew! And then she slept til almost 10!
Somehow we made it to lunchtime. After lunch, LM & I visited the grandparents & then went to her orthodontist appointment, and to ALDI & Walmart and the pharmacy.
Friday, July 31
I went to bed shortly after 8 PM, and got a great night's sleep! And had a VERY productive morning with chores in the kitchen (in part motivated by ANTS!), two loads of laundry, filling a month's worth of pill bottles, charging my Kindle & Fitbit, and in general crossing items off my to-do list. Jim & BK finished some yardwork. And then I spent a few hours on the phone with insurance & specialty pharmacies. That was just as fun as it sounds!
After lunch, LM & I made the rounds of the post office, pharmacy, and library.
At 5, we went to our small group's annual summer cookout. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment