Tuesday, January 28, 2025

9 boxes + a car seat

Perhaps you have seen posts this month about people doing a decluttering challenge, e.g. to get rid of 10 items a day or something similar.  

I'm not doing that per se, but this morning I did rid our garage of 9 boxes (some quite large) and a car seat! The boxes (except for one to hold books) are all broken down and in the back of the van ready for the recycling drop-off here in our village.  I listed the car seat on two local sites as a free curb alert.  It truly is the best car seat we have ever had (and we have had lots!!), and I'm sad to see it go. Hopefully it can bless another family for the next few years.  

And I have this pile of books I listed on Marketplace last week. If they're not sold by this week, I will donate them either to my favorite thrift store or to the local Christian school library.  

What have you decluttered today? 



 

No comments: