Monday, March 1, 2010

Script ~ Missions Conference / Wedding Planning

{For part 1, see Details of the Script here.}

The next step in the Master Scriptwriter's unforeseen script for my life has become clear, and a summer wedding fast approaches.

But, first. First, I am continuing my Home Ministry Assignment, continuing to visit my supporting churches, to say thank you, to report on what God has done in Japan through our partnership, and to encourage missions vision in the local church.

And, so, I call florists and photographers and musicians and such. And then I call missions chairmen and pastors and supporters who live near churches I will be visiting, and arrange my HMA schedule.

I just hope I don't say to a photographer, "Could I come speak to your youth group?" or to a missions chairman, "Are you available to do the flowers at my wedding?"

:-)

No comments: