I have a cousin who grew up in Beirut, where she grew to like McVitie's Digestive Biscuits.
I "grew up" as an adult in Japan, where I grew to like McVitie's Digestive Biscuits. I'm partial to the chocolate kind, but in Japan we had seasonal flavors as well. Right now in Japan they have a green tea flavor, vanilla cream, cheddar, and sweet mint, in addition to plain and chocolate. I remember seeing an orange one a few years back.
This week I saw plain and chocolate in my local Wal-mart. Ut-oh! (Not good for the diet... especially when I could read the nutrition label for the first time and realized that one chocolate biscuit has 0 grams fiber?!?)
What imported food would you buy if you found it in your local grocery store?
4 comments:
Oh, if only my local grocer had natto... :)
Could you post a photo? I don't think I know this.
I'm not sure how to post a photo, but the Jpse site is here: http://www.meiji.co.jp/sweets/biscuit/mcvities/
You can click on any of the pictures to see a large one.
Raclette cheese
The Cailler Brownies bar
Post a Comment