Saturday, January 2, 2016

Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2015 version

Places where I spent one (or more) nights in 2015:

Williams Bay, WI
Chicago, IL
East Peoria, IL
Kingsport, TN

and home!
 
I think this is the shortest list ever ... definitely since I've started blogging it, and probably in all my memory.  We stuck with the tried and true ... plus an extended family celebration trip and a 5th anniversary get-away. 

Especially since we didn't go very many places, we were delighted when people came to see us!! Almost once a month, we had out-of-state (or out-of-country) visitors.  We LOVE visitors!

Where did you go in 2015 for the first time? 


Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2009 version
Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2010 version 
Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2011 version 
Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2012 version
Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2013 version  
Oh, the places you will go! ~ 2014 version

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Where did I go in 2015 for the first time?

Thailand
Kashiwazaki, Uonuma, and Ojiya in Niigata, Japan
Yamanakako, Japan
Mount Perry, Australia
Lake Borumba, Australia

I think that's about it.

Megan said...

Honduras!