Friday, May 13, 2022

Kids' Consignment Store books

I miss three things from LG commuting 65 miles each way to school ... daily interaction with my carpool friend, the amazing education he received, and the shopping I did on days I drove.  One store on my rotation was the kids' consignment store in that city. 

Since then, we have a new kids' consignment store in the city closest to us.  I rarely make it there, but popped in this week.  I found $12 almost new Keen sandals for LG for this summer. Woo-hoo!

And I found books! :) 

Adventures of a South Pole Pig is one I read-aloud from the library last year.  We love it!  And have started re-reading it aloud. <3 

LM has another Muddle & Match book. This one scores higher because there are mermaids and fairies! 


 

LG is into graphic novels, so I was excited to find adaptations of classics!  And I'll be looking for others in these series, to request from InterLibrary Loan.


And for pre-literacy practice, we added a few new books to our rotation. 



I love finding deals on books! :)

No comments: