It's January 14, which means the month is almost half-over. Or, I suppose I could say, we have lived almost half of the month so far!
We have enjoyed a less cluttered house, I have tried lots of air-fryer cooking (& other creative meals without an oven), we have been healthy (Praise God!), the children have had 7 days of school (including thrice-yearly standardized of sorts testing), Jim covered for his brother on the farm for 6 or 7 days, Awana, Trail Life, and swim lessons have resumed, Jim & I have taught Sunday School twice (we teach every other month), the children & I went to open swim at the high school one evening, I have had a hair appointment and three visits with friends, and we have celebrated two birthdays and had one party!
Lord willing, the rest of the month holds two well-visits at the pediatrician, two pediatric eye exams, my monthly infusion, my annual mammogram, a bureaucratic visit to my PCP, annual speech-language testing at the pediatric hearing clinic, speech therapy at the university clinic, a specialist visit, and Jim's dental appointment. Eleven appointments in twelve weekdays! Whew!
Maybe January won't be the month our Christmas cards get sent. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment