Thursday, January 29, 2026

Bring Your Own Drink

Tuesday afternoon I texted Wednesday's prayer outline to my friend who prays with me in Moms in Prayer.

And then I felt led to advertise on the community Facebook page of our village and the two nearest villages.  

Mere hours later, my three posts had 32 likes, 4 supportive comments, and two comments tagging individuals who might be interested.  

I'm not searching for likes, but searching for moms who want to join us in praying for our schools & our children.  But I am glad that the word is getting out.

I woke up to a private message from a mom who has two grown children and one bonus child. Years ago she prayed in a Moms in Prayer group, and she's interested in joining ours.  

In my reply, in addition to letting her know the day & time we meet, and my address, I added, "Bring your own drink - water, coffee, tea. Kleenex provided." 

 

No comments: