Thursday, June 13, 2013

FREE missions books!

As of this writing, these are all $0.00 on Amazon and at Project Gutenberg.  Prices may change.

If you don't have an e-reader, the ones from Project Gutenberg can be downloaded to your computer.  The ones from Amazon can be uploaded to the Amazon Cloud, and you can read them on your comptuer.


The Story of John G. Paton
An Amazon reviewer: "One of the very best stories about the "real" life of a missionary in the field."

Mary Slessor of Calabar: Pioneer Missionary

Henry Martyn

Robert Moffat

A Retrospect, by J. Hudson Taylor
First published in 1894, this short book covers from Taylor's conversion in 1849 to the beginning of his second voyage to China in 1866.

George Leslie Mackay

The Book of Missionary Heroes 

Written in 1922, it has good reviews on Amazon.

 

I'm sure if I had spent a little bit more time exploring, I could have found more.  Leave a comment if you find one you recommend or can't wait to read!

No comments: