"Best of blessing He'll provide thee, Naught but good shall e'er betide thee, O how He loves!"
Friday, November 15, 2013
Mystery picture
Do you notice anything unusual in this photo (other than the individual-sized soup tureen which I love?!)?
We were at the lake for our final weekend this summer and, after a few days with family, were enjoying the last 24 hours by ourselves. For only the second time ever, we decided that I would surprise Jim and plan our evening meal out.
The first time I did that (several months previously), I would call it a flop. (I based my plans on the restaurant's website, not on real life experience.)
This time was a success! We had a view across a lake to a beautiful golf course. We could see the sunset (partially). We both liked the restaurant's atmosphere and food.
But something seemed unusual to me (or usual, as the case may be). Do you see anything unusual?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it Jim drinking tea?
Well now I have seen the next post. That is the problem with hasty commenting.
Post a Comment