Friday, July 14, 2017

My Mom

::After doing this for Father's Day, we asked Little Guy to complete the same sentences about Mom::

My mom is 5 years old.

My mom's favorite thing to do is check on Little miss.

My mom's job is I don't know.

My mom's favorite food is oil.

My favorite thing to do with my mom is play ABC's [nesting blocks].

My mom is really good at making pancakes.

My mom makes me laugh when I don't know.

I am so happy when me and my mom play catch.

My mom loves Jingle Bells.  [?]

My mom's favorite book is writing.

My mom likes to go to play.

My mom's favorite restaurant is Monical's.

My mom's favorite song is Holy, Holy, Holy.

My mom's favorite snack is fruit. 

1 comment:

ladyrose said...

I'm thinking Little Guy's favorite song is Jingle Bells & his favorite restaurant Monical's.