Monday, April 20, 2020

Insane

Insane ... the number of online meetings/ appointments/ classes we have this week!

Most of these would have happened anyway, and would have taken a lot more time to get to (& get dressed for!), arrange childcare, etc. 

But I'm still on the learning curve of figuring out how to do them from home:

Making sure the necessary device is charged, that all of Little Guy's supplies are ready (iPad stand, chair with booster seat, Roger pen, paper, pencil, markers - or whatever was requested for that particular class), correct headphones ready if I need them for a meeting, children fed & hydrated and DVD on or RightNow Media connected to TV before I sign on, cooking & dishwashing & laundry done OUTSIDE of LG's class times, etc.

I have so many alarms set on my phone for all of these. Haha!
  • Sunday School
  • worship 
  • Monday - Friday 8 AM & 7 PM Facebook live with our pastor (10)
  • M-F individual academics for Little Guy (5)
  • M-F group academics for LG (5)
  • T-Th individual speech therapy for LG (3)
  • F individual speech therapy for Little Miss
  • small group 
  • family zoom chat
  • telehealth appointment
  • post-adoptive counselor appointment
  • women's ministry brunch (virtual), and 
  • the Getty Family Hymn Sing ...

That is 32 Zoom sessions this week in addition to ... online grocery pickup, allergy shots, and IVIG.

Not to mention ... cooking 785 meals a week and dispensing 3,469 snacks. Ha!

No comments: