Monday, February 7, 2022

Thankful ~ common grace

I'm thankful for the Lord's common grace of medicine, doctors, and nutrition.

Of course I am thankful for His healing hand & power, the fact that He is the Great Physician who created my body and knows it better than anyone else and who could heal it in a split-second if that were His will. 

But, while I still live with diseases that affect my immunity, I am thankful for doctors who truly care about me and use their God-given skill to help me thrive.  I am thankful for medicines that help relieve my symptoms.  I am thankful for people who donate plasma (at plasma-for-pay centers; not the Red Cross) which is made into the IVIG (description here) that I receive every four weeks.  I am thankful for a health coach who is helping me learn and make different nutritional choices to see if they help my body. 


No comments: