Monday, June 9, 2025

A Praying Life

One of our pastors recommended I read, "A Praying Life." (Spoiler alert: it's on one of our bookshelves ... along with these which piqued my interest when I went searching for "A Praying Life.") ;) 

I have been thinking much recently about prayer.  Moms in Prayer has been the best part of my children's school-age years.  

I used to teach Sunday School, and then I became a mom to children who need extra.  I used to serve in the nursery, until I was fighting infections more often than not & having to find a sub.  I have led women's Bible studies, but this is not the season for that.  Multiple people have told me not to feel guilty.  Yet, I still want to serve.  

Recently I have reconnected with a "Christmas card" friend, who is walking through fire & flood.  I have no advice, but I can pray.  

And with that I realized that praying is possibly the best way I have for serving in this season.  

No comments: