Friday, July 3, 2026

Summer Vacation, Days 40~41

Days 40~41

Monday, June 29

Since BK got home after 11 PM last night, we let him sleep in.  I took LM to swim practice (where she was happy to have 3 ribbons waiting for her from last Thursday's meet!) and then to the orthodontist for her top expander, Take 2

After lunch, BK went back to the farm with Jim. LM & I worked around the house. She dusted. I did laundry, dishes, etc. 

At 3.45, we left for the pharmacy & then she stayed with Grandma while I went to my hair appointment. 

Tuesday, June 30

I was up early sweeping, mopping, vaccuming, and cleaning the downstairs bathroom.  In the past few weeks, I have taken three trunk loads to the thrift store, so the STUFF is much more manageable, but the dirt still comes. ;) 

Jim took the children to swim team practice at 7.45. My nurse arrived at 8, and was here until 12.50.  Once the children returned home around 10, she ran a day camp as well as running my infusion! She French-braided LM's hair, wiped up a spill on the floor, crushed LM's pills & dispensed them, suggested we watch a movie & have popcorn. She's amazing!

BK went to a friend's to swim from 1-6 PM.

At 4.15, I dropped LM off at the grandparents' with her swim bag & overnight bag. 

At 7, I dropped BK off at the farm with his swim bag & overnight bag. 

Jim worked late, feeling the pressure to get caught up on as much farmwork as possible.

No comments: