Days 48 ~ 51
Tuesday, July 7th
Left at 7.50, dropped BK off at the pool, dropped LM off at day camp, picked BK up, and home by 9.40.
Tidied the kitchen (counters, table, dishes, laundry), since I was gone ALL DAY yesterday. Sat down to rest. :)
For lunch (& supper & lunch & supper tomorrow) ;) a friend brought the most delicious beef stew, salad, berries, and bread.
At 1.40 we left for PT & while Jim was there, I took BK to a friend's and went to the pharmacy. Home at 3.15.
Left at 4.30 to pick up LM. Took her to the grandparents' with her supplies to spend the night. Then went to the swim meet, where I did ribbons. Home at 9.30 PM. Whew!
Wednesday, July 8th
Gone from 7.40-9.45 AM to take LM to day camp and run two errands. Then I had Office Day! I paid paper bills. I paid five medical office bills that had come by text (not my favorite, because I want a paper trail), for both us and my mom. I scheduled or re-scheduled 8 medical appointments.
BK worked at the farm during the afternoon. (Translated: I drove to the farm twice. This summer is my driving era for sure!)
LM begged to stay at camp later than I had been picking her up, and this is the only day that worked. I was gone 6.45 - 8.15 picking her up. Zzzz. :) Prayerfully, next year she can stay at camp!
Thursday, July 9th
Left at 7.45 to take BK to swim practice, LM to day camp, and then pick BK up. Telehealth appointment, took BK to the farm, spent an hour on the phone trying to get my daily meds from my Chicago doctor delivered correctly, picked BK up, & then went to his hair appointment. Home for less than an hour. Dropped BK off early for the swim meet. Picked LM up from day camp & took her to the grandparents to spend the night, while I went to the swim meet, and worked ribbons, arriving home at 9 PM.
Friday, July 10th
A friend rode with me on my morning drive so we could visit while taking LM to day camp. She got to go early today (in time for breakfast!) so I could be home in time to get Jim to PT. Quickly cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, made iced tea, and cooked some chicken I had thawed.
Afternoon errands - bank, gas, medical supply lending library, dry cleaners, Dollar Tree for greeting cards, CVS, a scone for me :), Walmart (for flexible ice packs), and picked LM up at 4 PM. She can't wait to go to camp next year!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment