Fingerprints
DMV
Attorney
Allergist
Physician
The action plan included four phone calls, a trip to the police station, a later trip to the post office, and trips to Daddy's upstairs office to print and copy documents.
The two-year-old had not read the day's agenda, and was not prepared to cooperate. There were tantrums, and I made it to naptime by God's grace. But looking back at the morning, I saw hope!
A month ago, every phone call led to a tantrum. This morning, after I hung up from each phone call, a little boy looked at me, grinning from ear to ear, hardly able to contain his delight, and said, "Quiet."
"Yes, Little Guy, you were quiet! Thank you! You were my big helper."
And the day will come when, just like quiet phone calls came (through much training), non-tantrum mornings will come, too. Maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment