WORSHIP -
How did you worship yesterday? I enjoyed this photo collage of how the world worshiped yesterday. (I empathize with the New Zealand mom.) Our pastor mentioned that in 1918 churches were closed for 3 weeks in our county, and our church was even closed for 4, in an effort to protect people. So, we have that connection with our forebears.
One thing I have enjoyed the past few weeks is being able to worship in Japanese, as churches there have been online recently, so I have access.
HYMNS -
Little Things Studio has been posting on FB one of her hymn prints each day. Yesterday was "Blessed Assurance." I asked Little Guy if he remembered "Blessed Assurance," and he said, "Yes, we sang it at Grandma’s funeral. Did she send us a text from heaven?” (He misses her so!)
Bonus: If you love hymns & are looking for some relaxing activities, her 30 Days of Hymns Perpetual Calendar is now available as downloadable coloring sheets, and is currently on sale!
MORNING TIME -
I've read bits & pieces about Morning Time over the years. We are not a homeschooling family (except all families are from 0-5!). I have longed to implement a modified Morning Time, but have contented myself that our Morning Time up until now has included car
seats and the audio version of the Action Bible plus toddler songs over
the car speakers and a read-aloud by an Audible narrator.
A friend (whom I will point out I homeschooled 30 years ago & taught her to read!) posted today that the best thing she has ever implemented and that she will never stop doing is Morning Time. If you're interested, The Handbook of Morning Time is available free today.
No comments:
Post a Comment