Monday, July 18, 2022

12

We recently celebrated 12 years of marriage.  Well, technically we didn't celebrate, because that's on hold until we can go out for a quick meal while the children are at VBS and possibly have a few nights away if our babysitter doesn't have to show up for jury duty.  Let's say the calendar marked 12 years of marriage.  :)

I'm late to the "in this house" decor, but couldn't pass this up when I saw it for BOGO free at Dollar General Saturday.  We certainly need lots of grace for our many mistakes!

 


In the past three days, I have received the following text from a friend, quoting her devotional that day:

“Most marriages have rough spots because humans marry other humans,”

 read this in another friend's anniversary post on FB:

"In any marriage of two humans, there’s gonna be so much sin flying back and forth," 

 and read this in another friend's IG post:

Today marriage looks like

“I want to kill you” in the morning,

and

“There’s no one I more respect, admire, and love” in the evening.

True, all!

Thankful for marriage, forgiveness, and grace!

No comments: