We set out Thursday at 4.15 ... and the supermoon was rising. BK took the photo while I drove. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road for our 30 minute drive. The 360* horizon was dark blue toward the east/northeast and then had a ribbon of this color with the moon and then a higher ribbon of a paler blue. The horizon behind me in my rear view window was more orange-ish. Absolutely breathtaking!
This year we have candles in our windows (battery operated on a timer!). I love the look (10 front windows), even if it stands in stark contrast to our next door neighbor's who have many many brightly colored lights. ;)

The office building which was our destination is charming, and the icicles didn't hurt!


Second shift yesterday was 4.15 PM - 7.45 PM. Thankful for safety in many miles driven in temps down to 1*F. Most of it was after sunset, and I loved seeing the snowy landscape under the full moon!

No comments:
Post a Comment