"What do you usually bring home from a wedding?" I asked last week.
The full-length mirror was for the bridesmaids.
The 4 plates from the tiered serving stand set were used at the reception (along with many other people's 4 plates from the same set available at Costco last year).
The blender was used to make smoothies which were served while the guests waited outside during the photo shoot and the transformation of the room from sanctuary to reception hall.
The extra pair of shoes were the ones I was wearing at the church building all day while working, before changing into my wedding attire.
The bag of cut, flattened, and washed orange juice cartons for recycling came from the smoothie preparation.
The round wooden tabletop served as the cake platter for the beautiful homemade tiered wedding cake.
The couple extra granola bars were leftover from the stash I purchased to give me energy after staying up 3 hours past my bedtime the night before.
No comments:
Post a Comment