Once again this month, I'm linking up with Abby at Akers of Love for the 10-4 blog roundup. Head on over there to read some other bloggers' answers to these 10 questions on the 4th of the month.

1. Do you listen to Pandora? What is your go-to Pandora station?
Not often, but when I do, my stations are Travis Cottrell and Fernando Ortega.

1. Do you listen to Pandora? What is your go-to Pandora station?
Not often, but when I do, my stations are Travis Cottrell and Fernando Ortega.
2. What is your favorite post from August?
August had few posts. Only April 2011 (recovering from our Japan trip / quake experience) and December 2009 (processing ~ yet not ready to broadcast ~ my growing friendship with Jim) have fewer.
B&B captures a lot of our August 2012.
August had few posts. Only April 2011 (recovering from our Japan trip / quake experience) and December 2009 (processing ~ yet not ready to broadcast ~ my growing friendship with Jim) have fewer.
B&B captures a lot of our August 2012.
3. What non-cartoon TV show reminds you of your childhood?
I'm rather TV-illiterate. Maybe that means "Little House on the Prairie." :)
I'm rather TV-illiterate. Maybe that means "Little House on the Prairie." :)
4. What bad habit do you have that even annoys you?
letting the dirty dishes pile up before I wash them
5. What 5 things would you take with you if your house was on fire? People don't count...hopefully, that's a given.
- computer (that would save my music, photos, and some journals, plus address book),
- necklace Jim gave me when we were dating,
- my hymnal (full of hand-written indices, color-coded underlining, and notes),
- my inhaler and Rx, and
- passport (?).
6. Do you have a cleaning schedule that you use to keep up with your housework?
No, but I'm hoping someone else will describe theirs in a 10-4 post! :)
7. What was your high school mascot? Please tell me you have the ability to scan a high school picture to post too...
Raiders
9. What do you love most about fall?
crisp, cool air, sharp colors of sky and leaves, memories, being in between the two seasons of extremes
crisp, cool air, sharp colors of sky and leaves, memories, being in between the two seasons of extremes
10. Tell me your dream cupcake.
Definitely a strong chocolate cupcake with a high peak of peanut buttery-smooth frosting. Yum!
Definitely a strong chocolate cupcake with a high peak of peanut buttery-smooth frosting. Yum!
3 comments:
I love Travis Cottrell! I'll have to check out his station!
Your cupcake sounds amazing.=) I agree about the 5 things list. I can replace my important papers-all of them. That was one of my choices-but then I realized they are replaceable. My wedding pics are not.
I did post my cleaning schedule. Now I feel sheepish because no one else has one.=)
But I didn't have a high school mascot either.
Win some-lose some.=)
Yumm, your dream cupcake sounds divine. I want one of those! :) Visiting from this link up, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment