411. having crops to harvest in this year of record drought
412. a new scone mix
413. the morning Jim left at 6.30 AM to deliver grain (harvested until 10 PM the night before) to the elevator as soon as it opened ... and encouraged me to keep sleeping
414. the sweetness and restorative power of the next two hours of sleep
415. my comforting friend, Father Brown and ~ as the back cover puts it so well ~ his "quiet wit and compassion" (I have the 797 page book, but could not find it on Amazon)
416. giving myself grace to rest and recover ~ truly a gift!
417. the fact that I had "accidentally" done some freezer cooking three weeks ago -- two crockpot recipes of chicken and a pan of lasagna -- all in the freezer "for such a time as this!"
418. gorgeous fall weather!!! (I cannot say that enough!)
419. answered prayer in the form of not just good, but excellent, communication with my doctor at my post-op visit
420. three days at the True Woman conference with five others from our church
No comments:
Post a Comment