Monday, July 5, 2021

Writing list

My phone is full of notes and also photos of recent experiences as well as photos of quotes from books (Becoming Elisabeth Elliot). And some day I'll write a post here. :)

It may be the end of August when both children are in school and I'll be home alone from 8-10:45 AM five days a week. By then I should have dozens of posts to write!

Speaking of weekday mornings during the school year … I'm praying how that time will be best used. A newly retired spiritual mother from church let me know she's retired now and maybe we can get together sometime. Bless her heart and may her tribe increase! And may I join her ranks of serving and encouraging when I'm in that season of life.

May the remainder of your summer be restful, restorative, and blessed!





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: