There are only 2 months left in 2025.
There are still 2 full months left in 2025.
Which perspective should I have? :)
We have booked our AirBNB for Christmas in Tennessee. We have exchanged names on one side of the family already, and I have even wrapped 3 Christmas gifts!
In addition to Thanksgiving & Christmas (and all the lists ... groceries, menus, gifts, cards, packing, etc. and special events), we have:
- field work (i.e., working late six nights a week until the ground freezes to get it prepared for next year's growing season),
- swim meets,
- missions conference (very exciting!!),
- special events in Awana,
- Trunk or Treat (tonight),
- the annual choosing of our health insurance plan (Lord, have mercy!),
- the beginning of the meetings with the farm tax lady,
- regular monthly infusions, and
- surprises along the way, I am sure.
61 days full of new mercies each morning and the Lord's presence and strength moment-by-moment. What will those 61 days hold? Only the Lord really knows, and we can trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment