My hairdresser is such a blessing!!
When my hairdresser of a dozen years announced her retirement, I confess to panicking. But, God! He did above & beyond all I could ask or imagine.
Three times I have sat in my new hairdresser's salon and heard salvation testimonies! (Extensive, detailed, powerful, life-transforming & generations transforming!)
A recent time I was there, she and I both had tears in our eyes as she read her sermon notes from the previous Sunday, taken from Revelation.
Most recently, when I took BK in, the customer ahead of us was paying and made conversation with him, asking how school is going. He made some self-deprecating statement, and my hairdresser called him by name, and continued, "We are all bad. That's why we need Jesus to save us."
I look forward to time in her salon praising God & fellowshiping! She is not wasting her mission field of a salon chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment