My apartment has TONS of electrical outlets! I continue to be shocked by that.
12 in my bedroom (4 in my bedroom in Japan; Of course, although the apartments are similar in size, I had 3 bedrooms there, and they each had 4).
4 in my dining room (2 in Japan).
8 in my living room (4 in Japan).
6 in my kitchen (IN ADDITION TO the ones for the fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer). My kitchen in Japan had 4, INCLUDING one for the fridge, one for the countertop stove-cum-microwave, and one that was on the over-the-sink light fixture.
Just as the number of outlets to connect to electrical power are greater here, so the number of opportunities to connect to the Almighty God in my heart language, through corporate worship, preaching of the Word, fellowship, etc. are much more numerous here in the United States.
One of my prayers for this year is that I will be intentional in taking these available opportunities to connect with our spiritual power source.
1 comment:
12 in your bedroom! That is outrageous. We don't have enough in our new house. Only two in the kitchen!
Post a Comment